Sister Ashley Wilson

Nebraska Omaha Mission

11027 Martha St

Omaha, NE 68144


Monday, May 11, 2015

May 4, 2015

  Weekly email:) (63) People   Ashley Wilson Hello Family!!:) This week is Christmas!:) WOOOO HOOOOO! Merry Christmas!!!:) I hope you all have a wonderful week :) Wow well this past week has been amazing. I seriously cant even tell you how grate Dec 22, 2014   Pam Wilson On Monday, December 22, 2014 10:33 AM, Ashley Wilson wrote: Hello Family!!:) This week is Christmas!:) WOOOO HOOOOO! Merry Christmas!!!:) I hope you all have a wonderful Dec 22, 2014   Ashley Wilson Hello Family!!!:) MERRY CHRISTMAS!!:) Hope you all had a great Christmas!!!! Thank you soo much for all your letters and packages!!! I LOVE it so much and soo appreciated it!! Thank you!!:) I have the Dec 29, 2014   Pam Wilson On Monday, December 29, 2014 10:55 AM, Ashley Wilson wrote: Hello Family!!!:) MERRY CHRISTMAS!!:) Hope you all had a great Christmas!!!! Thank you soo much for all your l Dec 29, 2014   Ashley Wilson I just love all these people:)  Dec 29, 2014   Ashley Wilson New Years Eve:) Started the new year off......as a Canadian.  Jan 5   Ashley Wilson Emilys BAPTISM!!!!:) I LOVE her!!!  Jan 5   Pam Wilson On Monday, January 5, 2015 9:38 AM, Ashley Wilson wrote: Emilys BAPTISM!!!!:) I LOVE her!!! Jan 5   Todd Wilson No picture was attached??? Todd Wilson YBA Shirts 1-800-825-4625 Ext. 501 www.ybashirts.com Jan 5   Pam Wilson On Monday, January 5, 2015 9:39 AM, Ashley Wilson wrote: Emilys BAPTISM!!!!:) I LOVE her!!!  Jan 5   Ashley Wilson Hello Family!!!:) Happy New Years!!!:) I hope you all had fun...and partied hard. In the Mormon kind of way. But crazy to think its 2015 now....where does the time go?? crazy!! Well this week was an a Jan 5   Pam Wilson On Monday, January 5, 2015 10:28 AM, Ashley Wilson wrote: Hello Family!!!:) Happy New Years!!!:) I hope you all had fun...and partied hard. In the Mormon kind of way. But Jan 5   Ashley Wilson Hey Family!!! How was your week?? ITS MOMS BIRTHDAY WEEK! haha soo sad I am missin that;) Boys, you know what that means....you HAVE to do everything she says or else youll hear her say, "But its my b Jan 12   Pam Wilson On Monday, January 12, 2015 11:01 AM, Ashley Wilson wrote: Hey Family!!! How was your week?? ITS MOMS BIRTHDAY WEEK! haha soo sad I am missin that;) Boys, you know what t Jan 12   Pam Wilson On Monday, January 5, 2015 10:28 AM, Ashley Wilson wrote: Hello Family!!!:) Happy New Years!!!:) I hope you all had fun...and partied hard. In the Mormon kind of way. But Jan 15   Ashley Wilson hey family!!!:) How was your week?? I hope it was good!!! This week was really good for us!!! We had many exchanges with Sisters! 3 of our sisters in our stewardship are goin home this week!!! :( soo Jan 20   Pam Wilson Begin forwarded message: Jan 20   Ashley Wilson Hey Family!!:) How was your week?? I hope Dad had the best birthday week ever!!! and didn't get too many gray hairs ;) Well life here is AMAZING. Wow I just love this area, my comp, and the people her Jan 26   Pam Wilson On Monday, January 26, 2015 11:31 AM, Ashley Wilson wrote: Hey Family!!:) How was your week?? I hope Dad had the best birthday week ever!!! and didn't get too many gray h Jan 26   Todd Wilson Any pictures??? Todd Wilson YBA Shirts 1-800-825-4625 Ext. 501 www.ybashirts.com Jan 26   Pam Wilson not yet  Jan 26   Ashley Wilson Hey Family!!:) How are you doing?:) Have you been gettin lots of snow there? How was the super bowl? haha man.....that was real hard to find anyone to teach!!! it better had been worth it dangit!!!:) Feb 2   Ashley Wilson Bowling:) We got the best ward missionaires ever!!! and I beat the record as the SLOWEST BOWLER EVER. Yup. Im that good. NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and  Feb 2   Pam Wilson On Monday, February 2, 2015 1:59 PM, Ashley Wilson wrote: Hey Family!!:) How are you doing?:) Have you been gettin lots of snow there? How was the super bowl? haha man... Feb 2   Ashley Wilson A gas station that literally is the middle of the United States:) andddd that man was some dude who made us take his picture while we were there.......weird people out in the boonies. NOTICE: This ema  Feb 2   Pam Wilson Hi Melissa, I just wanted to let you know about a few dates coming up! Feb. 23rd @ 9:30 - Mock Battle of the Books and ice cream party. March 10th & 11th @ 9:30 - Battle of the Books March 13th - Batt Feb 4   pamsmail2@yahoo.com Ok. I will ask someone from the board to go on the 23rd. Don't stress about being to all of them, I just wanted to let you know of the dates! Pam Sent from my iPhone Feb 4   Ashley Wilson Hey Family!!!:) How has your week been?? Dare bear! HAPPY BIRHTDAY!!! ew your 17. That's old. Hope you liked the video of me and the YSA singing to you!!:) just know...I DID remember your birthday! We Feb 9   Pam Wilson On Monday, February 9, 2015 11:53 AM, Ashley Wilson wrote: Hey Family!!!:) How has your week been?? Dare bear! HAPPY BIRHTDAY!!! ew your 17. That's old. Hope you liked th Feb 9   Ashley Wilson Hey Family!!! How has your week been? I hope you all had a great Valentines day!! I love and miss ya all sooo much!!:) Well we had a really good week!! Ahh so many miralces...I say that every week but Feb 16   Pam Wilson On Monday, February 16, 2015 10:32 AM, Ashley Wilson wrote: Hey Family!!! How has your week been? I hope you all had a great Valentines day!! I love and miss ya all sooo Feb 16   Ashley Wilson Hey Family!:) How was your week? I hope it was great!!:) I cant believe Kelsie leaves on her mission this week and that Alayna gets hers this week!!! Gosh sooo many changes!!! I am sooo proud of both Feb 23   pamsmail2@yahoo.com Sent from my iPhone Begin forwarded message: Feb 23   Ashley Wilson Pictures didn't send last week....but this was my Valentines Date:) We love eachother. a whole lot. NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confiden  Feb 23   Ashley Wilson Hola Familia! How was your week? I hope it was supa good! I really hope Kels is doin good in the MTC and that LAYNA IS SO EXCITED TO SERVE IN BOLIVIA!!!!!!! That's AMAZING!!!! I am SOOO excited for he Mar 2   pamsmail2@yahoo.com Sent from my iPhone Begin forwarded message: Mar 2   Ashley Wilson Hello Family!:) how are ya all doin? I sure hope you had a great week!:) This week was busy. We had transfers and me and Sister Lutz are stayin here in Kearney!!:) SO happy about that! I LOVE it here. Mar 9   Pam Wilson On Monday, March 9, 2015 11:03 AM, Ashley Wilson wrote: Hello Family!:) how are ya all doin? I sure hope you had a great week!:) This week was busy. We had transfers and Mar 9   Ashley Wilson Hola familia!!:) How are ya all doin???:) I hope you all had a really great week and are all just doin good!!:) This week was da best!!:) Tons of miralces errrrry day allll day!!:) First miracle....I Mar 16   Pam Wilson On Monday, March 16, 2015 11:16 AM, Ashley Wilson wrote: Hola familia!!:) How are ya all doin???:) I hope you all had a really great week and are all just doin good!!:) T Mar 16   Ashley Wilson Hola Familia!!!:) how was your week??? I hope it was great!!:) Cant wait to hear all about it! Well I don't have too much time this week....so Im going to keep it short!! But this week was kinda crazy Mar 23   Pam Wilson On Monday, March 23, 2015 11:15 AM, Ashley Wilson wrote: Hola Familia!!!:) how was your week??? I hope it was great!!:) Cant wait to hear all about it! Well I don't have Mar 23   Ashley Wilson Only pics I have taken in a while....hahah I am so bad!! I will do better mom!!! Me and Lutz:) my bestie:) and gam gam:) (Sister Carlson) (lady we are living with who spoils us!! just like living with  Mar 23   Pam Wilson Those are better pictures of you two! Most of the picture I have is of you two making faces! :) Mar 23   Pam Wilson On Monday, March 23, 2015 11:25 AM, Ashley Wilson wrote: Only pics I have taken in a while....hahah I am so bad!! I will do better mom!!! Me and Lutz:) my bestie:) and ga  Mar 23   Ashley Wilson Hello family!!!:) How was this week???:) I hope great!!! My week was fantastic!!! no ER experiences, or bein pulled over by a cop:) now that's a miracle. Well this week has been crazy!!! We have been Mar 30   Pam Wilson On Monday, March 30, 2015 11:27 AM, Ashley Wilson wrote: Hello family!!!:) How was this week???:) I hope great!!! My week was fantastic!!! no ER experiences, or bein pull Mar 30   Ashley Wilson The YSA:) Love them sooo much! NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclo  Mar 30   pamsmail2@yahoo.com Sent from my iPhone Begin forwarded message: Mar 30   Ashley Wilson Hello Family!!! Sorry I never emailed yesterday!:) It was a crazy busy day! Sister Lutz left me and went home....:( saddest day of my life. but that's ok! Well I don't have much time today!!!! But I j Apr 7   pamsmail2@yahoo.com Sent from my iPhone Begin forwarded message: Apr 7   Ashley Wilson Hello Family!!:) How was your week???? Sounds like you had a good week!! St George???? ahhh so jealous. Dare bear and Ry flipped a razor????? what happened?? Well this week was crazy busy and insane!! Apr 13   Pam Wilson On Monday, April 13, 2015 10:28 AM, Ashley Wilson wrote: Hello Family!!:) How was your week???? Sounds like you had a good week!! St George???? ahhh so jealous. Dare bear Apr 13   Ashley Wilson Helllllllllooooo family:) Sooo jealous mom and dad are in Cancun. not fair. they could've waited just a couple more weeks and taken me too....but noooooooope. rude. ill get over it. hopefully. Well th Apr 20   Pam Wilson Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android From:"Ashley Wilson" Date:Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 11:27 AM Subject:weekly email:) Apr 20   Pam Wilson Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android From:"Ashley Wilson" Date:Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 11:27 AM Subject:weekly email:) Apr 20   Pam Wilson Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android From:"Ashley Wilson" Date:Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 11:27 AM Subject:weekly email:) Apr 20   Pam Wilson Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android From:"Ashley Wilson" Date:Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 11:27 AM Subject:weekly email:) Apr 20   Ashley Wilson Hey Family!!! How was Cancun??? So not fair!! Dare bear....how was prom??;) Audrey looks sooo cute! Cant wait to meet her!;) well we had a great week!!!! :) TONS and tons of miralces!!! We taught 35 l Apr 27   Pam Wilson On Monday, April 27, 2015 11:25 AM, Ashley Wilson wrote: Hey Family!!! How was Cancun??? So not fair!! Dare bear....how was prom??;) Audrey looks sooo cute! Cant wait to Apr 27   Ashley Wilson To Pam Wilson May 4 Hellooooo Family!!!:) Wow the weeks have flown by!!! how are you guys??? gosh I don't even know where to begin.....Heavenly Father is just blessing us sooo much lately. There aren't words to explain all that He has done:) Ill try and explain some of the miralces that happened this week:) Soooo first off....on Tuesday we got 14 lessons!!!!! haha gosh He is just blessing us with people to teach!!! I begged and begged Him to just keep me super busy so I don't have time to think about having to come home...and He sure has answered that prayer:) The backing miracle!! Ok so ya know how us missionaries have to back each other every time we reverse the car? Well I was on exchanges with one of our sisters and we were in a trailer park and completely hit a dead end. So I got out of the car to back her...haha she had to make like a 50 point turn to get out of there....so I was just chillin out there while she backed and there was a lady waterin her flowers so I went up and started talkin to her (while watching the car of course;)) and we ended up gettin in a long conversation:) I gave her a BOM and we taught a lesson and got a return appointment. She had her 2 kids come out and we gave them BOM's too:) They are so prepared and it was such a miracle cuz we had been praying to find new investigators to teach!!! Heavenly Father blessed us with this miracle because we were obedient to the mission rules and chose to back the car:) haha Another miracle was we were able to teach one of our YSA members brother who is super catholic. She has been praying sooo hard for him to be open to the gospel....he gave us a chance to hear us out. We were sooo nervous....but we prayed like crazy and the lesson went sooo good! The spirit was soo strong! We talked about Christ and all bore our testimonies and he bore his and said we could come back and continue to share our message!!:) Our YSA member just cried and cried she was soo happy!! We committed them to read from the Bible and Book of Mormon together each night...they said they would they have been doing it!!!!! Its really brought them closer together and closer to the Savior:) Haha ok so funny miracle... sooo we were travelin to York to spend the night with our Sisters there on our way to our missionary leadership training in Omaha the next day. We had a ton of lessons in our area that day so we didn't get on the road till later that evening....it was 9:30 at night and we still had 30 mins to drive....we were supposed to be in York by 9. Well we realized we had nooo gas and really needed to get some but we were so late so we kept driving!!!! finally we decided we NEEDED gas or our car was gonna die so we pulled over into this TINY town called Giltner Nebraksa. Haha theres literally nothing in that town....we searched that whole town...and couldnt find a gas station!!! finally we saw a car drive through and we went and asked them where a gas station was...she told us to follow her...haha we drove another 10 mins to the middle of no where where that was 1 gas pump in the middle of all these fields. Haha we seriously barely made it there. Well since we were in the middle of nowhere alone with this lady, naturally we had her in a good place where she couldn't run away so I whipped out a BOM and started talkin to her. Haha her name was Pam!!!:) She took a BOM:) Ok last miracle I will share even though there are TONS. Sooo we went to Omaha for MLC then we came back to York afterwards and did a little mini exchange with our sisters there:) So they were havin a real hard time gettin in with some investigators that I had taught when I was there so we all went and made a stop there. Wow. sooo they let us in. We talked to them for awhile...we shared a message....and the discussion became really powerful!!! Towards the end I felt prompted to commit them to baptism.....??? Sooo I did...and 2 of them said yes and the 3rd committed to praying and asking Heavenly Father specifically tonight if this was His will for her!!!!! SUCH A MIRACLE!!!!!!!!!:) Ok I really gotta wrap this up....I just am so overwhelmed with how loving our Heavenly Father is. I have really been struggling with my mission coming to a close. I love this soo much...and it honestly breaks my heart to see it coming to an end. I am just so happy here. So happy. But heavenly Father knows this...and He keeps allowing me to have closure and tender mercies to make it feel like the work I have done here has been acceptable to Him:) Its really been so amazing. I have been nervous that I didn't do enough...or could've done more...but He keeps sending miralces and tender mercies my way to comfort me and let me know that I did do enough. That my work was good enough for Him:) man so cool:) I just would like to bear my testimony on how if you need specific answers from our Heavenly Father, then you need to ask specific questions to Him. It has really built my testimony lately when I ask such specific questions then I see Him answer them. I recognize the answer so much clearly and it makes Him feel so much closer. versus when I ask a general question...I don't normally notice His answer as much. I would like to invite each of you to ask our Heavenly Father more specific questions....and then I know you will get those answers and I know you will build a special relationship with Him that will, in turn, change you:) I love you all so much! Have a Happy Mothers day!!!:) Talk to you soon! Love, Sister Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment