Sister Ashley Wilson

Nebraska Omaha Mission

11027 Martha St

Omaha, NE 68144


Monday, May 11, 2015

April 13, 2015

Hello Family!!:) How was your week???? Sounds like you had a good week!! St George???? ahhh so jealous. Dare bear and Ry flipped a razor????? what happened?? Well this week was crazy busy and insane!!! So Sister L left me on Monday....and I got put with Sister T (a new missionary who just finished training). I was the only Sister Training Leader for transfer week.........ahhhh it was insane!!!! The phone was ringin nonstop alllll day errrry day allllll the live long week....but luckily everythin got figured out and I didn't mess anythin up too bad;) Well Sister T and I did some work here in Kearney, then we went to York for the other half of the week.
We had a miracle happen in York!!! Ok so ya know how I used to serve in York??? for only 6 weeks? haha well there was one investigator there who I REALLY connected with. Her name was D. Gosh I just loved her so much. She was SOO close to gettin baptized when I was there....but she has not progressed much since. Well Sister T and I were prayin for her all week....and felt good about settin her for baptism again. That night, we had a really powerful, intense lesson with her....and at the end, we just layed it all down. We invited her to be baptized. anddddd guess what....???? She said..........not yes. BUT her root concerns came out....and now we know what we can do to help her....and she said once that was figured out...she would get baptized!!!!!!!!! It was a huge miracle!!!! It was ssoo good to see her again!!!:) We also had a bunch of little miralces happen here in Kearney. We have ran into some new less actives and are going to try and get workin with them to get their testimonies rekindled:) Also, I got a new companion!!! Her name is Sister L:) I was her sister training leader a couple months ago!!! Now were companions!!:) It should be fun!!! I am training her to be a sister training leader!:) So that's fun!:) We also have Sister T, one of our sisters, staying with us till Wednesday because her companion hasn't arrived yet!! So we been in a trio for a week!:) Well....I cant believe this is my last transfer!!! Wow the misson has flown by!!! I am gonna work my absolute hardest this transfer!!! I am so grateful for the priveledge I have had to serve. This has changed my life. I cant imagine how I would be able to live the rest of my life without this. I know that these last 6 weeks are going to change me and I cant wait to learn what Heavenly Father has planned for me to learn. This is my last chance I get for awhile to serve Him with all that I am, and so I am going to give Him my absolute everything!!!
Alright before I go I just wanted to share this scripture that really stood out to me yesterday at church. In 3 Nephi 7:18 at the end of the verse it said "he had greater power than they, for it were not possible that they could disbelieve his words, for so great was his faith on the Lord Jesus Christ that angels did minister unto him daily." I read this during sacrament meeting and it struck me really hard. That is something that I want more than anything. I want to be able to have so much faith in the Lord, that when I teach, everything I say are the words of our Savior. I want to be a complete pure vessel in the Lords hands. I also want to live my life in a way that angels will minister unto me daily. I want Jared by my side everyday. I know the power that comes from the other side, I have felt it, and I want to continue to feel it ALL the time!!! All these blessings came to Nephi because his faith was so strong. That's it. It all comes down to faith. I know that as I continue to be obedient in the little things, making time to always read from the BOM, and just constantly striving to put the Lord first before ANYTHING else....have Him be my focus and motivating factor in every decision that I make, then I can increase my faith, that I can literally have the power to have angels minister to me daily, and have the power to speak the words of the savior. This is my goal, and I am going to try my hardest to accomplish it, especially these last 6 weeks.:) I love you soo much family!!! be safe!!! no more flippin razors dangit!!!!!!!!! Have a great week!!:) Love, Sister Wilson:)

No comments:

Post a Comment