Sister Ashley Wilson

Nebraska Omaha Mission

11027 Martha St

Omaha, NE 68144


Monday, March 16, 2015

Hola familia!!:) How are ya all doin???:) I hope you all had a really great week and are all just doin good!!:) This week was da best!!:) Tons of miralces errrrry day allll day!!:) First miracle....I won zone Olympics again!!!! haha no idea how.....like I said it was a flippin miracle!!:) But really we had tons of miralces this week! We had 4 investigators at church on sunday:) our Spanish investigators are all progressing SOOO MUCH!!! They all come to church even though they don't understand a word there...they just love the feeling that is there:) Its soo amazing to me...they have so much faith and are so close to their Savior. But bad news....our ward mission leader...(who is from Chile and Spanish is his first language) just moved into a different ward so now.....we really have no Spanish speakers. I really need to step up my game and learn!!! Pray for me to have the gift of tongues everyone!!!! haha:) orrrr pray for them to send some Spanish missionaires up here!! But the language barrier don't stop these people!!!!:) its amazing:) Another miracle we had this week was one of the families in our ward has a foster child staying with them. She has had such a rough life...it breaks my heart. Shes seen things that no child should ever have to see. Anyways, she ended up havin a suicide attempt and was in the hospital recovering. She doesn't know anything about God....but their family brought her to church the last sunday and we had stopped and talked to her for a bit. She never said anything to us. But we tried to introduce ourselves to her. Well anyways she was in the hospital and requested US to come see her?? we were sooo happy and so surprised she asked us to come! So we went over there and they let us take her into this room completely in lock down because it was in the mental institution. I cant even tell you how powerful that lesson was. I cant even begin to put into words what happened in there. This girl knew nothing about God. She doesn't even know what Love feels like to be honest...therefore her brain couldn't even comprehend God. Well we began to tell her about God. Honestly....I don't remember much what we said. I just remember prayin my heart out that I could just help her feel God's love. Then I remember we all knelt down and held hands and prayed and asked God that we could all feel His Love. Wow. We did. That's for sure. And...best part is...she felt it. She cried....and when we looked into eachothers eyes....I couldn't see her. I saw her as God sees her. I saw her as she truly is. Wow.... it was the most amazing feeling...the most overwhelming feeling. She is sooo sooo special and God just wants her to know that. God is just yearning to be there for her, to comfort her, to have her know that He is there right beside her every step of the way, every day of her life. Anyways, I don't even know how to explain the feelings I felt in that room....but it is a moment I will never forget:) Afterwards...we taught her how to pray. She listened so intently...and promised she would pray. She didn't say much the whole time we were there....but as we were leavin...she grabbed my hand and just pulled me into a hug and said "I have never felt anything like what I just did.....it was so scary.....but not....I have never been happier and calmer. Please make it stay." ohhhh it broke my heart. We then went on and told her how she can have that feeling, how heavenly father wants her to have that feeling always. Man....I just absolutely love being a missionary. I love it. well lots of other crazy awesome things happen erry day but I keep runnin out of time dangit!!! :) I just want you all to know how much I love this gospel. I also want each of you to know that I know without a doubt that our Heavenly Father loves each of us sooo perfectly and so individually and knows us better than we know ourselves. I know that He wants us to feel of His love more than anything, and if we just allow ourselves to feel it...we can!! how do we allow ourselves to feel Gods love?? Well when we feel the spirit....that's God manifesting his love for you. That's why feeling the spirit is the best feeling in the world:) We all yearn to feel Gods love.....and we can if we just live our lives the way the gospel tells us to:) I love you all so much and will talk to you next week!!:) Love, Sister Wilson:)

No comments:

Post a Comment